Sabrina recently visited Allied Arts in Oklahoma City. She likes the discounts she gets on theatre with an Allied Arts OKCity Card.
Sabrina’s style fit right in with the artsy set, but works for her with a glamorous gown as well. Notice how the light catches the color of her hair and makes it the brightest, most interesting thing in the foyer.
If you’re planning a night out, whether it’s Shakespeare in the Park, an independent film at the Museum of Art, or just dinner with friends, call Anastasia at Style By Anastasia, and tell her Sabrina sent you.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015