When you have a thin face, you need to carefully pick a hairstyle that suits you so your face doesn’t end up looking longer. Not all hairstyles will suit everyone with a long thin face. Here are some hairstyles that suit different kinds of long thin faces. Take your pick!
Since thin faces usually have a strong jawline, you can easily pull off blunt bangs as they will make your face look less longer. Moreover, they will give instantly stylize your otherwise normal, bland, straight hair. Blunt bangs also draw out your best features. However, if you have unruly hair, you need to realize that styling blunt bangs can be a struggle. Using the right styling products and techniques can help you achieve the perfect blunt bangs.
A thin face is usually trickier if you want a short haircut, but you can still pull of a messy pixie hairstyle to your benefit. The key is to remember to keep the hair volume on the low side. If you add a lot of volume to a pixie haircut, your face will end up looking longer than it originally is. The messy pixie is cute, sweet and amazingly simple.
Face Framing Layers
Layers are a great way to add more style to your hair. if you have long hair, face framing layers can do the trick for you. Another way to go is to have some side swept bangs with layers. Any way you choose, layers add definition and make your hair look more glamorous. Layers work well in all hair lengths so even if your hair is shoulder length or shorter, it never hurts to give layers a try.
A textured bob is another great way to add some style to your hair and to make your face look a bit fuller. Again, this is one hairstyle that incorporates a lot of layers to give it the rich texture that looks so good when styled properly.
Some General Tips:
Usually when you have a thin and long face, you can pull off a variety of hairstyles granted that you make the selection carefully. Here are some tips that will help you style your hair the best way so that your best features are made prominent:
- Make sure that you have plenty of layers and/or curls as they can reduce the thin look.
- In most cases, the center part is the best way to go as it gives your face more width.
- Sleek and tight hairstyles are never a good idea for long faces as they create a thinning look. If you want to tie your hair, keep it loose and add some volume.
- Shoulder length hair is best for long/thin faces and it is quite popular as well.
- Bangs always make your face look shorter, especially if you have a large forehead.
No matter what shape your lovely face takes, there’s a hair style that’s right for it. Call Anastasia in Oklahoma City.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015