Summer is just around the corner, and so are those wonderful hot days and nights that usually accompany it. So, now may be the right time to warm things up with a new makeover before the heat gets underway!
Let’s check out the celebs are doing next season!
Rihanna’s bob can start a conversation just about anywhere; this “strong-shape” cut is a summer favorite because it’s fresh and contemporary as well as impressive, which tells us a little well-known Hollywood secret that women in Summer 2016 will be sporting this cut at the big-city beaches and nightclubs when the heat kicks in.
Kendal Jenner is growing her hair out and is going for long layers this simmer. This cut is fantastic because the ‘do complements a number of face shapes, and it can happen with or without bangs. Women can wear their long layers either up or down, but this summer, pop-stars like Kendal are dropping their locks to the mid-length region or just below the shoulders.
A Shag-a-Delic is a retro-90’s, Cindy Crawford inspired cut, where the 2016 magic happens in the layering. Full of beach spray and crunching, this summer style can do justice to round and square-face contours. Superstars like Selena Gomes and Taylor Swift are on board this summer with their Shag-a-Delics, where both celebrities can be seen next season intensifying their cuts with a bit of 2016 shade.
Cool Af Hair
Females with odd-shaped faces will find that a Cool Af cut will match their forms well, especially those heart-shaped gals, who sometimes find it difficult to come across a style that properly suits them. The Cool Af is essentially a versatile lob that’s both textured and messy. The cut supports air drying and spritzing, and it can enhance a girl’s natural waves. No curling iron is necessary here, a simple braid with a blast of hot air can produce some eye-candy, 2016 swirls that everyone at the beach will be talking about.
Celebrities with oval-shaped faces will be flaunting a short lob this summer, but without the layers that we saw on last year’s summer runways. Actress, Alexa Chung, shows us how fewer layers can offer an oval face a more natural presence in the sunlight, which just might work for someone who is procuring an unsullied look during those hot summer nights.
Musicians like Amber Le Bon and Keke Palmer have made rainbow bangs this summer’s panache look. Splashing colors across the fringe is in, and it makes a bold statement that will certainly require some selfie attention.
For a hairstyle in Oklahoma City that fits you, call me (Anastasia) for an appointment.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016