A bun is a classic look and so is a cute ponytail. Combined they create a classy and sleek style that is suited for almost any occasion. A ponytail bun may look complicated, but with a bit of practice you can get the hang of it easily. Celebrity Diane Kruger wore a sleek ponytail bun to the recent Cannes Film Festival. You can wear it sleek and smooth like Diane’s or for a more casual look, leave it a bit messy. All types of hair will look great in this style, and if your hair isn’t long enough have your stylist add some human hair extensions to give you the length you need.
First brush your hair out until it is smooth. Next gather it up on the back of your head at the height you want. Take a clear elastic and create a ponytail leaving just a piece of hair loose. You can either roll your hair up or twist it around the elastic to create a neat bun. Secure it with hair pins to keep it in place and spray the bun with hair spray. Take the loose piece of hair and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with hair pins. Give your hair a spritz of hair spray and shine spray, and you’re ready to go.
Shiny, healthy looking, and manageable hair is the secret to making any style look great. Be sure to keep up on your trims to keep your style in shape. Also ask your stylist to recommend the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. She can also help you choose the right styling products for the look you want to achieve.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016