Curly hair is the most difficult to tame and style but when you have thick, glossy curls, it is your responsibility to make sure that you do everything in your power to make it look good as well.
There are many hairstyles that look great in curly hair, but the first thing you need to do is make sure that your hair is tame, frizz-free and smooth. Keep your hair moisturized and ask your hairstylist’s help in choosing all the right hair products which help in making your hair smooth and silky.
Here are some of the hairstyles that look great in wavy or curly hair:
One of the best hairstyles for curly hair is layers as they divide the hair into different lengths and create a more full and soft look. If you want to look chic, you can add a lot of layers or if you are looking for a sophisticated look, you can get fewer layers.
A ponytail is one if the best ways to get all your luxurious curls into a loose style that looks great and allows you to relax as it is a very low maintenance hairstyle as well. You can either go for a lose ponytail or a tight high pony depending on the look you want. The lose ponytail looks much better in long hair as it offers a relaxed stylish look. If you want to soften the effect around the face, you can leave a few strands loose.
If you want a more sophisticated look, you can try the half-tie. Pull your hair up from the front and tie it with the help of pins or a hairband to secure the hair at the crown. The rest of the hair can flow freely. This hairstyle can be as simple or as fancy as you want. If you want the half-tie to look more formal, you can add a few accessories to make the look complete.
The half-tie look great with braids on the side and curls hanging lose from the behind. Just take two strands of hair from the front and make two separate braids on the sides. Secure the ends of the braids with a transparent hairband and then tie them at the base of the crown. You can also add some accessories to this hair styles to make it look more formal. Beaded braids are also a great way to create a jazzy look.
For a more formal occasion, you can try making a loose bun with all your hair pulled back and a few strands falling from the crown. The lose bun is a great look that many celebrities have been sporting at red carpet events.
A simple yet elegant way of making a great hairstyle with curly hair is to wear a hairband and let the rest of the hair flow freely. Hairbands are very much in fashion nowadays and choosing different hairbands can give you a unique look for every day of the week.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016