Sabrina needed a cell phone, recently, and decided to drop by Cricket Wireless. She likes the 29th and Classen location, because they’re a corporate store, and the service there is really great.
She went with a stylish, green Samsung number, and a no-contract plan. Now she’s texting and talking up a storm. You’ve got to look good with your cell phone, and Sabrina uses it enough that she doesn’t want to get “cell phone hair”.
That’s why she’s glad she has a style of the ‘modern mullet’ type. Fun in the front, and party everywhere else. If you want hair that fits your lifestyle, call Sabrina’s stylist – Anastasia, at Style By Anastasia. Tell her Sabrina sent you.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015