Your wedding day is unlike any other day in your life: past, present or even future. There is plenty to celebrate amidst all the seriousness. It just makes sense to choose a different hair style to mark the occasion. After all, you don’t get married every day so why should you wear the same, everyday hairstyle? Whether you have short hair, long hair, or your hair length is somewhere in between, you can find a hair style that works for you.
Ideas for Long Hair
When it comes to long hair, you have a lot to work with when choosing a wedding day hair style. By talking with your hair stylist about your ideas for your wedding, what your dress looks like and the atmosphere, such as romantic, elegant or playful, that you want to be remembered on that day, the two of you will be able to come up with many ideas.. For a romantic feel on this most romantic of days, for example, you might decide to have flowers interwoven throughout your hair, starting at your temples and working their way along your head.
Half Up, Half Down
The half up, half down hair style is popular among brides who have hair that is about shoulder length and longer. It often conjures up a sweet, carefree and romantic feeling. Because part of your hair is swept away from your face, the structure of your face is accentuated. This hair style also lends itself to many different accessories. One idea is to use a vintage hair pin to pull the hair back, leaving tendrils that can be curled hanging down. Another possibility is to attach a crown of flowers or a tiara to your head.
Loads of Possibility with Short Hair
If you have short hair, your facial structure and natural beauty are already being emphasized. Your stylist can add a lot of texture to your hair by putting in curls or small waves. if your hair is normally straight. If you have hair that has a natural wave, asking your hair stylist to straighten it on your wedding day gives you a sleek and elegant look.
Add to the fun and excitement of your wedding day by choosing a hair style that takes your unique personality into account. time and inspiration, as well as some hair tools, you can have a hair style that emphasizes your best features. With just a little bit of
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016