Disconnected layers can leave you with a mullet that was popular in 1985, but not fashionable in 2013.
Slice cutting and blending will help even out a disconnected layering job. A fair skinned person should use cooler hair colors, such as soft browns and reds. Choosing highlights that are too light can wash out your face and make you look too pale or older.
Keep your color looking nicer longer by using color safe shampoos and conditioners. Make sure these are sulfate free products.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015