Long hair always rules, but it can be challenging to find new hair cuts for long hair. Finding a unique way to get your hair cut when it’s long can be a real challenge, which is why some women are getting the lob, otherwise known as the “long bob”. The lob is considered to be a bold statement in some respects, but this hair cut is really quite versatile. You can wear plenty of different styles with a lob cut and still enjoy a unique look when your hair is down.
The lob is a hair cut created for women with just about any face shape. It’s usually cut just above the shoulders, which helps to keep the look from drawing the face down. The lob has an age-defying effect on women of any age and yet the cut is undeniably trendy and elegant. Celebrities such as Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba have brought the lob to the public and demonstrated just how versatile this hair style can be.
What makes the long bob so popular is that there are so many different types of lob cuts. It can be personalized to each individual and cut at different lengths to complement different face shapes or to bring out the best qualities in different hair textures. The lob can even be layered and spiced up with some bangs, hair color or highlights. In any case, you should still be able to style your hair in just about any way you like. The lob is extremely flexible. You can wear it in an elegant updo or create curls for a more sensuous look. If so inclined, you might even wear the lob as a punk look.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a new mother, a sophisticated business woman, or a bride-to-be; the lob is flexible enough for just about any woman and this fall, the long bob is definitely coming back “in”. Talk with your stylist about hair color possibilities to bring out the best in this particular hair cut. If you’re looking for a slightly unique way to cut your longer hair so that you’ll have plenty of styling options no matter what your mood, the long bob is a good choice.
The long bob isn’t so long that the hair is too heavy to style, but it isn’t so short that your options will be limited either. Whether you choose to go with layers or not, you can do so much with this hair cut, you may never want to get a new style. Discuss the various options that you have available to put together a truly unique look that’s yours and yours alone using the lob as a basic template to get your creative juices flowing.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016