Welcome to this week’s Hairstyles in the News. This week we have quite a variety of celebrities styles that made the news. Summer is the perfect time to try out a new hairstyle. You can wear your hair short or have human hair extensions placed to give you more styling options. Color is another great way to switch up your look for summer. Take a look at this week’s celebrity styles and see if there’s one or two you’d like to try.
Brooklyn Decker is wearing her bob flipped out. This is a very lovely variation on a classic style. Instead of using a curling iron, use your flat iron to get this look. Take a section of your hair and start at the roots. Hold the flat iron at a 90 degree angle to your scalp to give you a bit of volume and then run your flat iron down the length of your hair using it to form a cute flip at the end.
Blake Lively is sporting two tone hair this summer. This peek-a-boo style is a great way to add some extra color without committing to your entire head of hair. Blake has her hair colored blonde and the locks underneath her hair are a deep strawberry blonde. You can be more daring and try a bright neon color, or blue is also very popular.
Jennifer Lopez has thick wavy hair, but if you lack this volume you can get the look with human hair extensions. Human hair extensions can be styled just like your natural hair. You can get Jennifer’s look with an 1 ½ inch curling iron. Use small sections of your hair and curl each one to get this lioness look.
Pink is known for her bright pink hair, but lately she has worn a very stunning gray color. While some women choose to cover up gray hair, Pink has decided to embrace it. She may be a bit young to worry about gray hair, but this color it very attractive on her. Gray is becoming very popular as an all over color and if you’re starting to go gray, this may be an answer to your hair color dilemma.
Alicia Keys is wearing one of the hottest styles this summer. A messy side braid is cool and chic. Simply gather your hair to one side and braid it. Don’t worry too much about loose hair as this is what gives it such a sexy look.
Ginnfer Goodwin has a textured pixie that is cute and cool. A pixie is a very versatile hairstyle and looks good on almost any face shape. It is the perfect summer hairstyle. Your stylist can give you suggestions on how to style yours to make it your own.
That’s it for this week’s celebrity styles. As always ask your stylist for suggestions for styles to match your face shape and lifestyle. Stock up on professional products to keep your hair looking healthy, shiny and in great shape. Until next week be safe and go out and enjoy the summer.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016