Summer is a time when you want to go to the beach, hang out at the pool and enjoy the outdoors. Sexy summer hair is simple and you don’t have to spend a lot of time and effort to look you best while you’re enjoying the sun. First start with a great cut. With a great cut your hair will look good no matter how you wear it. Next protect your hair from the sun by using products which contain sunscreen. Your scalp can sunburn just like your face and body so if you’re going to be out and about in heavy sun, wear a hat or scarf. The easiest summer hairstyle is a short pixie or bob, but it you have longer hair you’ll need some styling options.
Instead of just opting for a boring ponytail why not add some volume for a different look? The secret to this look is a sleek front and a pumped up back. Use volumizing mousse on towel dried hair and gather it up into a ponytail about eye level. Use a paddle brush to back comb the ponytail. Make it as big and messy as you want. This is a great look if you’re spending the day at the beach or pool.
A long braid down your back is sexy. It sways as you walk and you can have this look in just a few minutes. Either gather your hair up into a low ponytail and then braid it, or French braid your hair into a long ponytail. This style works best on long thick hair, but you can still have this look with almost any texture or length. Simply French braid your hair into a back braid and you’ve got a sexy no fuss style.
Low Slung Bun
If you need a polished look for special night out a low slung bun is the perfect answer. Gather your hair up into a ponytail at the nape of your neck, wrap the hair around the ponytail and secure it with hairpins. Use some extra hold spray to keep it all together and don’t worry about getting each hair in place. A bit of a messy look is very sexy this season.
These are just a few of the great sexy styles you can try out this summer. Ask your stylist to recommend professional products to protect your hair from sun, chlorine and keep it looking great all summer long.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016