Celebrity hairstyles continue to catch our attention and this week is no exception. A budding young designer was booted off a popular reality show, and while he is not technically a celebrity the popularity of Project Runway brings him into the spotlight this week. Cher proves she’s as edgy as ever and Taylor Swift is the model of beauty.
Mondo Guerra, the most recent finalist on Project Runway to be kicked off, is sporting a unique style with large curls on the crown of his short cut. While designers can get away with this extreme look, you may not be able to in the board room, but it is very daring and shows a large amount of personal style.
Jaden and Willow Smith, the very chic children of Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith, were spotted this week looking as fabulous as every. Jaden has his hair in a neat braided style while Willow mixes it up with a poofy curl and short sides. Willow’s video, I Whip My Hair, has been a sensation since its release a few weeks ago. Both of these young people know fashion is for fun and show their creative style every time they show up on camera.
In this photo Katy Perry shows us what colored hair extensions can do to give spark and unexpected color to a style. Extensions come in a wide variety of colors and textures. These pink and blue extensions look striking against Katy’s dark brunette locks.
Taylor Swift is seen here with long blonde curls that go from honey blonde to lighter golden blonde. This color variation is becoming popular with celebrities. You can have this graduated color with any hair color. Ask your stylist for a color consultation.
Cher has always been known for her outrageous costumes and iconic black hair. At the 2010 MTV Music Awards, perhaps her voluminous curls are just a bit of too much of a good thing. Cher is consumed in her curls and she would look better with a bit of a toned down volume, but true to form Cher takes her look to the extreme.
Perhaps you’ve seen a look this week that you’d like to try out. We’ve seen the wild and the beautiful. While you may not want to wear an exact style you’ve seen this week, your stylist can help you find a celebrity style that will match your face shape and lifestyle. Next week we’ll return to see what the celebrities are up to and what trends they are setting.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016