As the New Year approaches we look back at some of the most enduring hairstyles of 2010. Half updos, waves, bohemian color and retro styles were all popular this last year and promise to be perennial favorites next year as well. If you see one you like, ask your stylist to hook you up and help you to find you new look for the New Year.
Angelina Jolie looks lovely no matter how she wears her hair. This popular half updo is a more relaxed style than the classic up do and you can use a large barrel curling iron to give your hair some bounce. Tease the crown to give more lift and height, spritz with a medium hold spray and you’re ready for the New Year’s festivities.
Alexa Chung’s bohemian hair color is popular with long and medium length hairstyles. Darker at the roots and lighter on the ends, this hair color adds interest and is the perfect solution for growing out your blond hair.
The beautiful star of Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester, has deep brunette hair in this picture that is styled in big loose waves. This was one of the most popular looks and even if you have short hair you can get this look with human hair extensions expertly placed by your stylist. Human hair extensions can be styled just like your own hair and with the right care can last for many months.
Anne Hathaway’s modern beehive is a style that can be worn for a special night out or to the office. Loose tendrils add softness and frame her face. Anne is another celebrity that can pull off any look, but she looks especially lovely in this soft updo.
Sarah Jessica Parker’s blond waves give her a fresh beachy look. You can have this look with expert hair color from your stylist and a medium to large barrel curling iron. Use a large round brush when you blow dry your hair and concentrate on the roots to give your hair volume.
January Jones has medium length blond hair that is styled in large curls and waves. You can still have plenty of volume with medium length hair. If your hair is thin, consider adding some human hair extensions to give your hair a boost of volume.
What was your favorite celebrity hairstyle of 2010? Ask your stylist to recommend a new style for you for 2011. Have a safe and Happy New Year!
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016