Layers are a great choice for almost any hair texture and thickness. Layers set your hair’s natural wave pattern free, and can add volume to thin hair. Choppy layers are becoming a big trend for Spring 2013 (if you watch General Hospital take a look at Carly’s hair). You have a wide variety of choices from very short to past the shoulder length cuts. Choppy layers work best on straight hair, or hair with just a bit of wave. This cut gives straight hair some movement and depth.
This cut is a choppy short cut. Longer on the crown and the sides than a pixie, this cut gives you many styling options. You can wear it brushed forward as in the picture, with a deep side part, middle part, or sweep your hair back for a slick and sophisticated look. Achieve this look with some styling gel while your hair is wet, blow dry it forward, and then bring out the texture with some texture paste.
The next cut is a shoulder length layered cut which is flattering on almost all facial shapes. Face framing layers and the longer length are very flattering for young women of any age because they soften your features. To get this look apply some volumizing mousse to damp hair, and use a round barrel brush with your blow dryer concentrating heat at the roots of your hair. Once your hair is dry you can use a flat iron along with a heat protecting product to straighten your hair. Texturizing paste is also used for this cut to give your hair a choppy yet sleek look.
Choppy textured layers are a great look for almost every woman. They can be trendy or sophisticated. Ask your stylist to help you find a choppy layer style which is best for your hair texture and thickness. She can also recommend professional products to give you the style you want, and keep it looking great between salon visits.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016