Moroccanoil products contain Argan Oil derived from the seed of the ancient Argan tree found in Morocco. Women of the area have used Argan Oil for centuries to keep their hair, skin and nails hydrated and healthy. The Argan tree grows in the desert of the southwest region in Morocco known as Argana. The trio of seeds are found in the large plump fruit of the tree and was traditionally ground and pressed retrieve the natural oils used in Moroccanoil products. Today Moroccanoil uses the latest in technology to create their proprietary Argan Oil blend for their products while maintaining the integrity of the oil’s natural nutrients and antioxidants.
Moroccanoil is readily absorbed into your hair and delivers nourishment deep within your hair and skin cells. Moroccanoil products contain the following natural nutrients;
- Vitamin A helps to increase natural elasticity to give your hair strength and keep your scalp healthy.
- Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant and protects against damage from free-radicals.
- Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids neccesary for healthy hair and scalp.
- Phenols to protect against environmental stressors.
- Contains squalene, a natural substance that absorbs quickly and delivers superior hydration.
Moroccanoil delivers these nutrients deep into the cells of your hair to rebuild and renew damaged and tired hair. Your scalp will be soothed and renewed with the use of Moroccanoil products with no greasy or heavy feel. Moroccanoil has a full line of hair and scalp treatments for all hair types and also includes styling products to keep your hair looking and feeling its best. Try their ceramic styling brushes that help to seal and smooth your hair’s cuticle and speed drying time. Moroccanoil is a premier line of nourishing and repairing hair and scalp care products that deliver deep conditioning without being greasy or heavy.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016