Rising star Elizabeth Olsen, the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley, wore her hair in loose curls and waves for the Silent House Premiere at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. This is a great look for everyday and takes only a few minutes to achieve. To get this look apply a medium hold spray to your hair and then curl it with a one inch curling iron.
Continue around your head wrapping your hair around the curling iron to create corkscrew curls. Let your hair cool completely and then gently brush it out using a natural bristle brush. Apply a bit of styling paste to define your curls and waves, spritz with shine spray and you’ve got a very easy style that looks stunning. This style works well whether your hair has layers or not. You can get looser curls by using a larger barrel curling iron or go really tight with a small barrel iron. Ask your stylist for recommendations on the professional products you need to achieve this lovely look.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016