If you’re considering hair extensions you may wonder which method is the best, and which one is the best value. There are several ways your stylist can place your extensions; sew-in, lock-in and fusion. Fusion and lock-in methods cost many hundreds of dollars more than sewn in and if you have a stylist who knows what she is doing, sew-in extensions can last for several weeks making it one of the best placement methods if your budget is tight.
For example lock-in extensions can cost between $500 to $1,000 just for placement not including the extensions themselves. Sew-in extensions will cost you an average of $200 for placement and around $340 for the human hair extensions. These prices can vary according to the quality of hair, length and thickness you desire.
Your stylist takes small sections of your hair and braids them very tightly on your scalp. She then sews the extensions onto the braids and covers them with your natural hair. This can be done several times to get the volume and length you need.
Remember is to use human hair extensions. Remy human hair extensions are top of the line and will give you the most natural looking results. Cheaper human hair extensions are taken from many people while Remy human hair extensions are taken from one person and one cut. This keeps the hair in tact and Remy hair is soft and shiny. Synthetic extensions may seem like a good buy, but they usually can’t be reused since they have a tendency to mat up and tangle. Synthetic extensions can’t be styled with a curling iron or flat iron, or colored like human hair extensions can. So go for the best human hair extensions you can afford to get the results you want.
When you are thinking of getting extensions remember to purchase human hair extensions and ask your stylist about sew-in placement. Sew-in extensions can give you the length, volume and style you want without breaking the bank.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016