Kim Kardsahian arrived at the Paris Fashion Week with her hair styled in long sexy waves. Kim’s hair is one of her best features and she always has it styled in the latest trend. To get Kim’s look apply a heat protecting product and curl activator to towel dried hair. Blow dry it with a large barrel brush lifting at the roots for volume. Next use a large barrel curling iron or hot rollers to add horizontal curls all over your head. Use a random pattern for the curls for the best look. Let you hair cool completely and then gently brush out the curls to form soft waves. Spritz your hair with shine spray and apply some medium hold hairspray to keep any frizz under control.
If your hair isn’t very long or thick, you can get this look with human hair extensions. Fusion is the best professional method and lasts for many months, but it can be pricey. Sewn in extensions are a good value and give you lots of styling options for many weeks. Be sure your stylist uses only human hair extensions so you can have a natural look. You also want to be able to style your extensions like your natural hair, and with human hair extensions you can do this. Synthetic extensions should never be styled with any type of heat as this will cause permanent damage to them.
Ask for Remy human hair extensions for top of the line hair. Remy extensions are cut from one weft of hair and the cuticle layer lays smooth giving you a natural and sleek look. Women and men from India grow their hair to be cut at a special temple to be used for Remy human hair extensions. The care used in the cutting process translates to the highest quality extensions you can purchase today. Ask your stylist for her recommendations and which placement method she feels is best. You can have Kim’s Paris Fashion Week style even if you have short or thin hair with Remy human hair extensions.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016