Welcome to this week’s Hairstyles in the News! This week we focus on holiday party styles. This is the time of the year we gear up for parties and celebrations with family and friends. You’ll want to look your best so take a look at the pretty styles we’ve found for you to consider.
The half up-half down hairstyle is very easy to do and looks great for special occasions. Simply pull a section of your hair from your ears back and secure it with an elastic or pretty hair clip. You can backcomb the crown for some height, and wear it with out without fringe.
A loose ponytail is simple yet elegant. You can wear your ponytail high or low depending on the look you want. The key is not to worry about getting each and every hair into your ponytail. Messy is better with a loose ponytail. Wear this easy look with out without fringe, too.
Retro hairstyles are very hot this season. Here we have an example of retro waves. You can get this look with hot curlers or pincurls. The secret to getting long lasting curls is to make sure your hair is completely cool before you take it down and style it.
Loose waves continue to be a hot trend. Use hot rollers or a large barrel curling iron to form sexy waves all over your head. To get more definition to your waves, roll your hair in opposite directions for each curl.
A short choppy cut doesn’t have to be boring. Use a flat iron to give your hair a bit of a flip at the ends and spritz it with some glossy shine spray. To add a holiday touch consider using a pretty barrette or clip to pull back one side of your hair.
Braids are very chic this holiday season. This style incorporates a single braid on the side of the head. To get the volume in this style backcomb your hair at the crown and then carefully smooth it over with a paddle brush.
That’s it for this week. We hope we’ve given you some ideas for holiday hairstyles. The holidays are a fun time to try out new hairstyles and experiment with hair accessories. Remember a great style takes a great cut and hair that is in top condition. Visit your stylist to get a new style or keep your current style in shape. Until next week have fun and party on!
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016