Sabrina went downtown recently to check out the architecture, had lunch at Leadership Square (there’s a little cafe inside with great Pot Pie).
She did a little window shopping and enjoyed walking around in one of OKC’s most popular pedestrian areas.
The wind was brisk, and the sun was bright. Good thing she gets deep conditioning treatments at Style By Anastasia, to keep her hair soft and constantly healing itself.
If you need to maintain resilient, lovely hair, do what Sabrina does – call Anastasia at Style By Anastasia for an appointment. Say Sabrina sent you.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015