One of the highest paid and hottest soccer players is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the captain of the Portuguese national team and a striker for the Spanish La Ligua club Real Madrid. His excellent playing record along with his style and good looks make him a favorite among fans. If you’re a big fan of football (soccer) you will more than likely know who Cristiano Ronaldo is. One reason he is so hot is his hairstyle. It is edgy and sexy.
If you want to try out his hairstyle, ask your stylist to cut the sides of your hair shorter than the top, and leave a bit of length in the back. Not a mullet, but just a bit of length at the nape of your neck. To style this look apply gel to your hair concentrating on the top of your head. Pull the sides toward the front and smooth out the back. Next create spikes by twisting up random pieces of hair and use your hands to pull the hair on the crown of your head up.
You can also switch up your look by using hair paste to create a softer look. When you use paste your hair won’t spike, but you can direct it where you want. For a wet look, use less gel and slick your hair straight back. Another option is to pull the hair on the crown straight up for a faux hawk. Cristiano Ronaldo’s hairstyle is versatile and an easy one to copy. Start with an excellent cut and the right styling products and you can have one of the hottest looks this season.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016