Feather extensions have become very popular and are one of the hottest trends this year.
Feather extensions can be styled just like your natural hair. You can curl them, straighten them and wear them up to 4 months. If you watched the hit show, American Idol, you’ve seen the feather extensions Steven Tyler wears. You don’t have to go to such extremes with this look, even just a few well placed feather extensions can update your style and give you a new attitude.
Be sure to look for feathers which are harvested from cruelty-free farms. These farms preserve the lives of the birds by taking feathers when the birds are molting. During the grooming process, feathers are painlessly removed and used for feather extensions. Other farms use the entire tail feather section of the bird, which unfortunately can not be removed while the bird is alive. This is why it is so important to support cruelty-free farms when selecting feather extensions.
Your stylist can place feather extensions or you can do it yourself. Most of them clip into the hair and will stay there until they grow out.
Care for these extensions is easy. Treat them just like you would your natural hair. Shampoo them, condition them, use styling products and tools to style your hair.
Feathers are available in all sorts of colors, or choose natural feathers. Have fun and add a bit of spark and interest to your style with feather extensions and feel like a celebrity rock star.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016