You may spend hours fixing your hair in the hopes that you’ll draw the attention of a sexy beau. It’s important to realize that men are often drawn to the simple and easy. What attracts men to a woman’s hair probably isn’t what you think.
Every man is different and while some men are attracted to women who have simply thrown their hair up into a pony tail, others find the color of a woman’s hair to be the most important feature. There is, in fact, no set formula to determining the style that stands out above the rest. As a rule, men do still favor long hair on a woman above a shorter style. A woman’s hair cut probably isn’t as important to a man as to how confident she is of her appearance. That’s why men may not notice when women have changed something with their hair. Instead of looking at their style or color, they’re looking at the woman as a whole.
Pony tails can be sexy and many men find them to be irresistible. Known as the “Sporty Look”, many men cite the attractiveness of natural femininity as the reason why pony tails are such a turn on. Women who are out to feel good about their appearance in general are more attractive to many men than women who are actively trying to impress men. It’s a paradox, but that’s how it is. According to some sources, you shouldn’t be afraid to wander out to the grocery store in your jammies and pony tail as long as you feel comfortable in those duds.
The color of a woman’s hair rarely matters to most men who simply like to admire the healthy glow of a woman’s tresses from across the room. Radiant color will catch a man’s eye. It doesn’t matter whether the color is fake or natural; as long as the woman’s hair looks healthy and clean, the man will be drawn to her. Go ahead and choose a color that suits you, but take care of the final result with plenty of conditioners to make sure that your hair looks and feels healthy. Go to your stylist to make sure the final color ends up bright and attractive.
These days, many men go ga-ga for bangs and some women have purchased faux bangs that simply clip in to catch the attention of the opposite sex. Bangs are a big commitment and many women spurn them simply because they can be hard to grow out once the fad passes. But, if you have some extra cash and you want to see what bangs can do for you, get some extensions through your stylist. They can be manufactured to fit your natural hair color so that no one but you (and maybe your bestie) will know that they’re not the real deal.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016