It may seem as though there aren’t that many options when it comes to short hairstyles, but the truth is, if you decide to go short, you have a lot of decisions to make! Celebrities such as Coca Rocha and Jennifer Hudson have proven that short hair can definitely be sexy, but which hair cut is the right one for you? Before you can decide, you need to know a little bit about what’s available, so read on. Then, talk with your stylist about the hair cut that would look best with your hair type and face shape.
One of the most famous short hair cuts on the market these days is the pixie. Pixie cuts have been sported by Anne Hathaway, Winona Ryder, and a host of other celebrities who have demonstrated that short hair is quite seductive! Pixie cuts can take several different forms which will depend mostly on your face shape, your best facial features, and the texture of your hair.
Another popular short do is the crop. Cropped hair, like pixie cuts can be varied to fit a woman’s specific features. Layered, tapered hair is characteristic of this hair style with the hair cut very close to the woman’s head. You can go for a more choppy look or a crop that’s super short. It’s up to you, but it’s always good to be collaborative with your stylist on these matters. You’ll need to return about every 4 to 6 weeks to keep your crop maintained.
A boy cut is another option that appeals to some women. It isn’t hard to create a more feminine appearance to a boy cut by simply leaving some locks to frame the face or wearing lipstick. Boy cuts can be fun in that they require very little maintenance and attention to look great.
A quiff is a good choice if you’re willing to keep a little length on top of the head.
This hair style can give you some volume on top of the head and plenty of feminine softness to work with. It’s a do that is both eye-catching and sexy, but takes little time to maintain. If maintenance is a big issue for you, but you still want a style that has a sexy feminine edge to it, the quiff might be the right option for you.
And finally, if you’re not willing to go super short, consider a short bob. The bob is extremely versatile, but it’s also quick and easy to style each day. If you can’t quite bring yourself to get a boy cut or a pixie, then the bob may be the next best alternative as far as sexy, short hair styles are concerned.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016