Keeping your hair gorgeous and healthy in 2016 may seem a lot easer to do then, let’s say, thirty years ago. Nowadays, women have express access to magazines, experts and hair products, all of which are designed to keep their locks looking fabulous.
However, there is a downside to living in today’s media-filled environment; sometimes we ignore the obvious, which is why it’s important to pay attention to the basics, remembering the fundamentals for keeping your hair super-bravura all year long.
Be Product Smart
Next time you purchase your hair products, take a look at the labels; and then promise yourself that you’ll do it again all year and for the rest of your life. Many popular hair products in the today’s chain of commerce contain unkind chemicals that can harm your hair.
Did you know that on average, most women end up putting over 150 chemicals over their bodies each week?
This is why you must know exactly what is in your hair products, so you can maintain a healthier lifestyle. Avoid any hair merchandise that contains PPD (para-phenylenediamine), resorcinol, parabens, or ammonia, and always apply a patch test to you skin before experimenting with new products.
Be Aware of the Elements
The elements can brutally damage your tresses. But you do not have to be afraid that the sun, wind, humidity, and rain will ruin your expensive ‘do.
In Cold Weather
Make it your mission to hydrate, moisturize, and then, hydrate again. Also, grab some sulfate-free hair products to protect and repair your hair in super-dry conditions.
Ultraviolet rays from the sun can prematurely age hair cuticles and can increase your risk of getting skin cancer. Now, sun protection isn’t always at the top of our minds during the winter, but your locks are still exposed to the same rays that you soak in at the beach during summer. Hats work well here, not only to stay warm, but also to keep covered while the sun blisters outside. And don’t forget, sporting a nice chapel is a vogue maxim in 2016 too.
A Healthy Body Means Healthy Hair
Take good care of your body, period. Living a fit lifestyle will almost always result in gorgeous hair. This means focusing on your corporal, psychological and spiritual health all at once. This can be achieved by engaging in relaxing behavior at-home, making healthy food-choice decisions, and remembering to live life splendidly. After all, you really deserve it!
HAIRCUT OR HAIRSTYLE
For a great haircut or hairstyle in Oklahoma City, call me (Anastasia) for an appointment.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016