Oklahoma City summers are hot and humid. The last thing you want is to have your hair on your neck, but you may not want to make the commitment to get it cut. There is an answer, it’s a pinned up bob. This is a style that will carry you through the hot summer days and nights. What’s so great about this style is it is simple to do and gives you the look of a bob without sacrificing any length.
First on towel dried hair apply some volumizing mousse throughout your hair. Blow dry your hair using a large barrel brush directing the ends of your hair under. If you want some waves and curls, set your hair in hot rollers or use a curling iron. Brush your hair out gently once it is completely cool. Spray a light spritz of hairspray all over your hair to make it more manageable.
Next take small sections of your hair and roll the ends up until you reach the length of bob you want. Secure the ends under your hair with bobby pins and hair pins. Spray each section as you go with hairspray to keep it under control. Continue this procedure until you have all of the ends of your hair rolled up and pinned.
If you have medium length hair you can pin the sections onto your scalp. For longer hair, use enough bobby pins to keep your hair up and out of the way. This is a great retro look and harkens back to the days of glamorous starlets. Apply some red matte lipstick, keep your eye makeup natural, and you’ll have Kate Winslet’s look at the April 6th re-release of Titanic in 3D in London.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016