Miley Cyrus was once known for her long, luxurious locks. Though this look was undoubtedly flattering, Cyrus has shown fans that she can wear her hair in a number of different ways and still look stylish. In 2012, Cyrus took the plunge and cut the long, gorgeous locks that she’d been known for into a bob that’s definitely worth emulating even though she’s moved on to bolder cuts today. The bob is a versatile hair styles that’s still “in” according to the experts. If you’re a Miley Cyrus fan, this look won’t let you down. Cyrus wore her bob with a little bit of wave (or sometimes even tight curls) and added an ombre overtone to the look in 2012.
Lately, Cyrus has been shaking up the status quo by expressing herself through her hair. While a lot of celebrities are sporting pixie cuts and getting rave reviews, Miley took the shorter-than-short hair style to the next level by actually shaving part of her head. This was a shocking change for fans who knew her as the person with the girl-next-door hair style. But Cyrus has been able to leverage her locks to her advantage in the lime light. She’s definitely gotten plenty of attention for her short and shaved hair style.
A very short cut with some shaved areas of the head can look surprisingly attractive and
Cyrus has proven that the possibilities are endless. But this is not a hair style for the feint of heart. You have to wear the style like you mean it and go the full distance to make it look like it’s supposed to. It can be remarkably easy to fix and maintain a style like this. Ten minutes is all you need to allot for styling each day when your hair is short and shaved in places. You can create a casual-looking hair style by adding a little volume to the roots of the longer locks that are left on top. Add a little texture using styling products to finish off the look. Expect to return to your stylist every 4 to 6 weeks to get do maintenance on the cut.
The current short cut that Cyrus wears is low-fuss and appropriate for a variety of different face shapes. If you have a round, heart, triangular, or oval face shape, this shorter hair cut could definitely be flattering on you. Consider a hair color change in addition to the short cut to add drama to the change. The key to making this short cut look good is committing and going the full distance with it. Choose bold hair colors. Punk colors can look great with a short cut like this, but blonde, red, or black would also turn heads.
To get a hair style, hair color, or hair extensions that fit your face and head shape, give Anastasia a call in Oklahoma City.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016