US Weekly recently reported Jennifer Love Hewett beat out Emma Watson and Jennifer Aniston for the most searched celebrity hairstyle on Yahoo. All three ladies are lovely and each one has their own style so it is no wonder all three are looked upon as fashion icons. Jennifer has gone through several hairstyles this year and here are three of the top rated ones.
Early this year Jennifer wore her hair in a medium length style with heavy fringe. This cut really accentuates her eyes. If your hair is on the straight side this is a great cut. If your hair is wavy or curly you can also get this look with a flat iron. First blow dry your hair with a large barrel brush pulling your hair up to create volume. Next use your flat iron to give your hair a sleek look. Use root booster while you blow dry it and be sure to use a heat protecting product before you flat iron your hair. For an extra boost of shine, finish your look off with shine spray.
Jennifer was one of the first celebrities to sport feathers. Feather extensions are fun and a great way to show off your individual style. Be sure to look for cruelty free feathers, these are feathers removed from the birds as the naturally molt. You can also look for synthetic feathers, but these can’t be styled with a curling iron or flat iron like natural feathers.
Her latest look is sexy long waves. If you don’t have long hair, you can with human hair extensions placed by your stylist. Human hair extensions can be styled just like your natural hair with hot rollers, curling irons, and flat irons. Look for Remy extensions since they are the highest quality. You will pay a bit for them, but they can be reused if you take care of them properly. When placed professionally Remy extensions are indistinguishable from your natural hair.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the celebrities to watch for trendy hairstyles and fashion. If you see a style you like ask your stylist to make it your own for your face shape and lifestyle.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016