Lauren Conrad’s pretty side twist is the perfect style if you want to try something different with your hair yet still look sexy and polished. This style is best for wavy hair, but you can use a curling iron to add waves or tame naturally curly hair. The deep side part and off center style helps to flatter round faces, although this style looks good on almost any face shape.
On towel dried hair apply some volumizing mousse and use your fingers to tousle your hair as you blow dry it. Once you have your hair dry, apply some heat protecting product and anti-frizz spray. Use a large or medium barrel curling iron to add lots of waves and curls. This not only frames your face, but makes your hair easier to work with. Give your hair a light spray of hairspray, and part your hair into three sections. Next make a loose braid that goes to one side. Make sure you don’t pull the braid too tightly, you want a messy loose look. You can also twist your hair together for a different look. Leave lots of waves and curls around your face.
Take the ends of the braid or twists and collect them in a covered elastic. Roll the ends under and secure them with bobby pins. Spray your hair with some more hairspray and you’ve got a feminine and pretty hairstyle. You may want to ask your hairstylist to help you the first time you try this style. She can show you how to handle your hair and help you select professional products that are best for your hair texture and type.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016