With the holidays in full swing you may be looking for an easy way to add some glamor to your look. One of the easiest and cheapest ways to add a bit of sparkle to your look is with hair accessories. You can find many very pretty hair accessories in department stores, accessory stores and the big box stores for next to nothing. Don’t forget to check second hand and thrift stores for some vintage finds. Also check the little girl’s section for some funky and unique hair accessories you can use to spice up your holiday looks.
A very festive look is a messy bun held back with a crystal embellished headband. A simple headband or an elaborate tiara both look great. You can also wear a headband to hold back your full curls or with a ponytail. Backcomb at the crown for some lift and then slip on a headband for a very chic look. Hair clips are another option. Use them on one side of a curly do to create a focal point. You can also use them to hold back a low ponytail for another trendy look. Even a simple ribbon can add a festive touch to your hairstyle. Tie it in a bow and you’ve got an instant holiday look.
The secret to looking fabulous this season is a great hair cut. Use the best products you can afford (professional products are actually cheaper because you use much less of them) to keep your hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny. Have fun this season experimenting with different holiday hair accessories and get out there and enjoy yourself!
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016