Headbands have been seen on runways and red carpets and are one of the newest trends of 2012. Headbands were one of the styles making headlines at the recent Golden Globe Awards. A headband can be the answer to a day when you just don’t want to fuss with your hair, or they can add a bit of glamor to your hairstyle for a special occasion. You can find several different types of headbands fairly cheap, which means you can have several in your wardrobe. Here are some of the looks that are hot for 2012.
Charlize Theron looked glamorous as always at the Golden Globes. Charlize is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and her style is classic. Her crystal encrusted headband was the perfect accent to her champagne gown.
Michelle Williams looked equally as glamorous with a black and crystal embellished headband. This is a perfect example of how a headband goes with short hair as well as long. Her headband looks polished and elegant with her short pixie.
On the other end of the spectrum is a hippy chic floral headband. The trick to this style is to wear a scarf or wide headband to frame your face. This is a great way to add some color and pop to any outfit. You can check out thrift and second hand stores for vintage headbands and scarves to tap into this popular retro look. (Ask your mom or grandmother to look in their dresser drawers for vintage finds.)
Braided headbands are another hot trend this year. You can purchase them as is or get creative and make your own out of hair extensions. If you want a natural look choose hair extensions the same color as your natural hair, or choose fantasy colors for a more daring look.
Little girls have always looked cute in headbands. There are so many styles to choose from; headbands with large flowers, simple headbands of gold or silver, or sequin embellished. This pink matte sequin headband compliments her red hair and looks quite lovely.
If you have a little diva in your life why not treat her to an animal print headband? Baby girls look sweet in headbands and if your baby doesn’t have much hair, a headband is a wonderful accessory for a feminine look.
Headbands are the accessory to have for 2012. No matter what occasion or style, you can find several styles to show your individual tastes. You’ll want several in your hair accessory collection to fit your mood and outfit.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016