Spring is just around the corner, which means that all you fashion buffs need to stay ahead of the game! Hair cut, style, and color trends for spring 2014 are a refreshing mix of romance and sport! This spring, there have been plenty of surprising twists and turns in the runway trends.
One of the most important spring trends has to do with the health of your hair. Whereas some trends allow for a little bit of damage, this spring, hair needs to be in tip-top shape. Smooth, sleek, and healthy are the buzzwords that describe many of the looks headed down the runway this spring so crack open the hot oil treatments or head to the salon for some extra help in this department if your hair has been especially damaged by heat treatments, perms, or hair color.
Speaking of hair color, get rid of any of those coppery tones and go for blonde! Talk with your stylist about which blonde hue would work best for you keeping in mind that copper is definitely out this spring. If you plan to get your hair bleached, make sure your stylist uses a product that will cause the least amount of damage to your locks.
Long hair should be parted down the middle and women who sport longer locks may want to carry a spare rubber band to pull their hair back into a low pony when they’re off-duty. Keep fly-away hair under control and keep in mind that straight hair seems to be pretty popular right at the moment. Don’t worry, though, if you’ve got some undulations going on. Beachy, mermaid waves have also been quite popular with the models this spring.
Medium length hair is definitely all the rage this spring. If you want to stick with the trends, it’s probably time to consider a bob. This seasons’ bobs come in all different looks: layered, choppy, sleek, shiny. The bob can be so many different things and it looks good on just about any face shape! Talk with your stylist about using layers to create a face-framing effect that will bring out your best facial features using this hair style.
If long or medium-length hair isn’t your thing, there are plenty of spring trends for short hair. A short crop will give you plenty of versatility. Or what about a side-swept, slightly longer pixie cut? These shorter styles make hair care a breeze each day without sacrificing femininity. A punk undercut is also a good choice, though it may not be for everyone. This spring, women are encouraged to go ahead and go a little shorter if the impulse strikes them to do so. Short hair, as it turns our this spring, can be surprisingly sexy.
For a hair style, hair color, or hair extensions that work for you, contact Anastasia in Oklahoma City.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016