Young teen girls like to try out different looks to find out which ones they like the best. Your young teen may need some ideas about hairstyles and you want her to find one that is easy to take care of and looks great. Many of the most popular young teens today are on the Disney Channel and Nick. What these young ladies have in common is a polished yet casual look that is easy to get and easy to maintain. You don’t want your daughter in the bathroom for hours getting ready for school and she won’t want to have to fuss with her hair to get it to look good.
One of the most versatile styles is a long layer cut. With a long layer cut your daughter can wear her hair down and loose or pull it up in a ponytail or half updo. To get Miley Cyrus’ look simply apply a palm size dollop of mousse to damp hair at the roots. Use your fingers and apply the mousse from your roots to the ends and then use a large round brush to blow dry your hair. If you want maximum volume, bend over and flip your hair so that you can apply the blow dryer directly to your roots. Once your roots are dry stand up and continue to dry the middle and ends of your hair fluffing it with your fingers. Once your hair is dry, apply a heat protective product and give your curls definition with a large barrel curling iron. You can also skip this step and use a curl definer and your fingers to piece out curls. Spritz with a bit of shine spray and you are ready.
Another very easy and cute look is a medium layer bob. Bobs are very versatile and can be tailored to your face shape. Selena Gomez wears her hair with a side part and long bangs. This softens her square face and accents her eyes. To get Selena’s look use a volumizing mousse on the roots and a large barrel brush. Take small sections of your hair and starting at the roots direct the flow of your blow dryer pulling the brush through your hair carefully and curl the ends under as you go. Do your hair in sections to make it easier to handle and give you a lot of volume. You can also use a curling iron to curl your hair under and give your bangs definition if you like. Spritz on shine spray and a bit of hair spray and you are ready for school.
For a night out or school function, you can add some cute hair clips or hair bands for an extra special look. Simplicity and versatility are keys for hairstyles for young teen girls and these two styles are examples of both. Your stylist can help you find a style for your young teen girl that is easy to manage and gets her out the door in the morning.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016