Popular singer, actress and television host Rainie Yang has had her hair cut into a very polished bob. Rainie has had her hair styled several ways in her career, most notably was the “jellyfish” cut copied by many young women all over Asia and the world. Her new cut is a wonderful example of how the right hairstyle can bring out the best even in one of the most beautiful women in the music industry. Rainie looks more sophisticated and professional with her new cut and it frames her lovely face perfectly.
You may want to try out her new style. This cut is easy to take care of and your stylist can help you to decide on the length and shape to fit your face shape and lifestyle. To achieve this sleek look apply a bit of volumizing mouse to the roots of towel dried hair. Use a large paddle brush as you blow dry your hair from roots to ends gently curling the ends under. Next apply heat protecting product to your hair and use a flat iron to achieve a sleek and polished look. Spritz with a shine spray and you’re ready to go.
Another way to wear this versatile style is to apply volumizing mousse to towel dried hair and use your fingers to fluff your hair as you blow dry it. Next apply a bit of texture paste to bring out your natural waves, use holding spray and you will have a look full of body and movement.
With all styles it is important to receive a great cut. You can ask your stylist to give you a bit of texture with layered ends or have her cut it all one length for a very structured look. Be sure to ask her for recommendations for professional products to keep your hair healthy looking, and protect it from high heat appliances like a flat iron.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016