Bollywood movies are full of bright costumes, elaborate sets and energetic dance numbers. The stories normally center around the relationships between men and women and are a kin to the musicals of the early days of Hollywood. The beautiful women of Bollywood can be used examples of long luxurious hair and you can take a cue from them on hairstyles tailored for long hair. If you’ve never seen a Bollywood movie, you will be pleasantly surprised and delighted. The ladies of Bollywood look gorgeous in traditional costumes or modern dress which make them talented and versatile actresses. Today we take a look at some of the most popular Bollywood actresses to see if you might find a style you want to try.
Shilpa Shetty is one of the tops actresses in India and her long brown hair is full and straight. You can get this look with a flat iron if your hair is wavy or curly. Use some amplifying product at the roots and blow dry your hair with a barrel brush to get the sleek look and shine of Shilpa’s hair.
Kareena Kapoor is one of the most popular actresses in India and has starred in several movies. Her wavy hair is worn loose and free in most of her photos. Apply a volumizer near your roots and use a blow dryer with a styling brush to get a soft wavy look. You can add some definition with a curling iron if you like.
Yana Gupta is shown here with a long layer look and bangs. Bangs are very popular this season and promise to be one of the trends of 2011. This style can be worn straight, wavy or curly depending on your hair texture and the way you style it.
Priyanka Chopra was Miss India and Miss Universe in 2000. She is the top rated Bollywood star and has starred in many movies and appeared in print ads all over the world. Her soft curls frame her lovely face and you can get the same look with a large barrel curling iron and a bit of hold spray.
You can have these looks with the help of your stylist. Visit her to get a great cut and advice on the professional styling products and techniques to keep your hair Bollywood beautiful.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016