If you’re looking for way to keep cool this summer, a new short hairstyle is one of the easiest ways to do just that. A few years ago Victoria Beckham made waves in the fashion world when she had her hair cut into a concave chipped bob. This style is still very popular, and for good reason. It is short in the back to keep you cool, and has longer layers which frame your face giving the cut a very feminine edge. The asymmetrical length also creates interest and movement making this cut a good choice for almost all face shapes. You may also want to add some highlights in the front to give your color a lift.
This type of bob is very easy to style. On towel dried hair apply root booster and use a ceramic barrel brush when you blow dry your hair. Starting in the back, pull the hair up in small sections and concentrate the dryer’s air stream on the roost first. Next pull the brush and blow dryer to the ends directing the hair under by rolling the brush. Create a deep side part and use the same method on the shot side of your hair. On the longer side of your hair, use your brush to lift the roots and direct your hair the direction you want. When this section is almost dry, use the cool setting on the blow dryer to set your style.
You can use a large barrel curling iron on the longer side of your hair to define the wave or curls if you want. A mini-barrel curling iron in the back will give fine hair more volume. Apply some shine serum and give your hair a spritz of hairspray. You will have to keep up with your trims to keep this style looking good. You’ll be cool, in style and looking great with this concave chipped bob.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016