Bangs are a quick way to switch up the look of your style. Bangs can open up your eyes and make you look younger if styled properly. Side bangs make almost all facial shapes look thinner since they add a bit of asymmetry. If you have a high forehead, bangs are the perfect remedy. For a soft look keep your bangs wispy. For a more dramatic look you may want to have heavy fringe like Kim Kardashian. You can see from the picture how her new bangs changed up her looks.
In the second picture Catherine Zeta Jones has long bangs that frame her face with a half updo. You can wear this look parted in the center like Catherine, or on one side with a deep part. If you want to wear your hair off your face, pull your bangs back to one side and secure them with a pretty clip or barrette. Soft side bangs are best for women over 50 since they soften your appearance and add a youthful look.
Bangs are very trendy, but you can’t just grab the front of your hair and start chopping. You need to take your face shape and your hairstyle into consideration first. Ask your stylist for recommendations on the type of bangs which would look best on you. Let her know before she starts to cut your hair if you want bangs. She will need to blend them into your haircut to look natural. She can also show you the different options you have to style them. If you want to change your looks without a big commitment, try bangs for a change.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016