If you are looking for the perfect wedding hairstyle that is suitable for a bride, bridesmaid or anyone in the wedding party look no further than the messy bun. This hairstyle is chic yet playful and looks great on women of any age. It also works for almost any texture of hair whether you have straight, wavy or curly hair. If your hair isn’t long enough to pull off a messy bun, ask your stylist about adding some natural human hair extensions to give you the length and volume you need.
The messy bun is also a great choice for formal weddings or more laid back and casual affairs. The one thing you do not want to worry about on your special day is your hair and the messy bun is a hairstyle that lets you focus on what is important, your wedding.
A messy bun is easy to do, but for your wedding you should let your stylist help you out. Pull your hair back into a low ponytail and wrap your hair around it using pins and clips to keep it in place. Hide the pins and clips under your hair to keep them out of sight. Don’t fuss too much with getting every strand in the perfect place, just be sure that everything is secure. Use style freeze to keep everything in place and shine spray to give your hair an extra boost of sheen.
You can add some pretty clips or pins to add a bit of sparkle and glamor. Pearls and crystals are very nice choices for a wedding as are small flowers. Make an appointment a few weeks before your wedding day so that your stylist can get the style just right and you can relax and enjoy your special day.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016