What were some of the top hairstyles of 2010? This year saw some spectacular hairstyles as well as some that need to be put back in the box. We’ve seen the poof, the pixie, the bob and many others come and go throughout the year. Natural hair care has become very popular this year with women of all races letting their hair do its own thing yet be well maintained and kept for. Red was a big color this year and forecasts predict it to be a hot color again in 2011. Retro styles made a comeback with a nod to post-war era hairstyles and clothing.
The key to great looking hair remains the same; a great cut, professional hair care products and protection from high heat appliances and the sun. Your stylist can help you find a hair care plan that will bring out the best in your locks and keep them looking healthy and shiny.
Looking for a new style for 2011? Your stylist has her finger on the pulse of fashion so depend on her to guide you for a hairstyle that fits your face shape and lifestyle.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016