The wedding day is the most important day in any girl’s life and she needs to have the perfect dress, the best makeup and the ultimate hairdo. Your hairstyle can really change the way you look on your wedding day, so it is important to know what you want.
One good way to be sure that you are getting the right hairdo is by trying out the hairstyle beforehand. Ask your stylist to give you 3 or 4 different hairstyles and then choose the one that looks best and goes well with your dress and accessories.
Here are a few bridal hairstyles you can try and check the look:
1. Soft Curls:
Soft curls look great in any hair length and make your overall appearance look soft and smooth. You can just leave your curls open so that they flow down your shoulder or tie up the front half and use a beautiful accessory to hold it in place.
2. Buns & Updos:
Side buns or updos are another way to go for your bridal hairstyle. If you want a softer look, you can go with a loose side bun with strands of hair coming out from the sides as it looks beautiful. Moreover, buns are great for using jeweled accessories and if you want to show of your long neck and the perfect jewelry, this might be the best way to go.
All kinds of braids are extremely popular with brides nowadays as they can be done in various styles. You can just braid the front hair and let the rest of your hair flow loose or you can tie it all up in a lose braid. Another way to go is to get smaller braids done and then have them entwined into a bun. One great thing about braids is that you can put small flowers or decorative pins in your braids.
4. Straight Hair with Bangs:
If you like straight hair, one very simple and elegant look for you can be to let your hair down and get your hairstylist to give you stylish bangs before the wedding. You can simply put a tiara on your head and feel like a princess. Make sure that you get your hair straightened or blow dried to get a smooth and glossy look.
5. Hair Extensions:
If your hair is shorter than what you would have liked, you can get extensions for the big day. Ask your hair stylist to get you the perfect extensions that go well with your hair texture. Make sure that you get them colored so that they match your hair color perfectly. The best thing about hair extensions is that you can get them colored, straightened or curled, according to your hair style.
6. Princess Hairbands:
If you do not want to get a very complicated hairdo, you can simply let your hair down and use a princess hairband to make it look more elegant and stylish. However, keep in mind that this will give you a more casual look as opposed to the other hairdos.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016