Long hair looks great but often times it’s too much of a hassle as one has to spend time on styling long hair before going anywhere. Short hair is easy to style and maintain and nowadays a lot of people prefer short hair as opposed to long hair. Since many celebrities have now started cropping their hair, short hair styles are very much in style and will remain in fashion for some time to come. Short hair can be very stylish and chic and if you try some the short hairstyles that are popular this year, you will definitely turn some heads.
Pixie look is currently the most popular hairstyle and has been chose y many celebrities as well. One of the best things about pixie haircut is that it is easy to cut so your stylist won’t be charging you a lot of money for it. Moreover it is easy to maintain so you won’t have to worry about creating an elaborate hairstyle whenever you have to somewhere. There are many variations in the pixie hairstyle so it is better to make sure that you take a photograph with you so that you get the exact same look that you want. For instance, the pixie hairstyle comes in different lengths and different kind of crowing on the head. The best way to make sure that you get the haircut you want is to show your stylist the exact same hair cut on someone else.
If you are looking for a short hairstyle with some level of length, the waved bob is a trendy haircut that offers just that. The good thing about a waved bob is that it suits almost anyone regardless of the shape of your face. A waved bob is a variation of the classic bob. It has more length that the classic bob and the hair becomes curled near the end. Since you have to curl your hair, it takes more maintenance than the pixie hairstyle but as the length is not an issue, you can curl the ends in 10 minutes.
Bangs and fringes:
One great way to make short haircut sexy is by adding a lot of fringes and bangs. Bangs can make your face look softer and allow you to create different styles even with short hair. You can also add a bit of color to your bangs or get highlights in your hair, which complement short hair styles very well. Ask your hair stylist on what kind of bangs or fringes will suit you best and give you the look that you desire.
Most people think that layered hairstyles are for long hair only. However, this is far from true. You can get layers in short hair and look all the more stylish. There are many layered hairstyles that only go till your neck or shoulders. If you like choppy hair, you can get a lot of layers in your short hair and sport a stylish look. Short layered hairstyle looks great with casual outfits and party wear.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016