The Oval face is perfect for pulling off a variety of hairstyles, which you would not be able to do with any other face shape. There are many different styles that you can try with an oval face and most probably you will look good in all of them. However, one important consideration for any kind of face shape is the hair type in itself. Some cuts will look great on an oval face with straight hair but might look ridiculous in curly hair. Your hairstylist can aid you in deciding on the right haircut depending on your hair type.
Here are some of the hairstyles that look great on oval face:
Classical Long Cut
Not only is the classical long cut easy to maintain, it also looks good in both wavy and straight hair. If you are someone who wants to go for the simple look, a long cut is perfect for you. The classical long cut is usually parted from one side and the hair is let down. You can also add curls or straighten your hair, depending on which one you prefer. The best thing about the classic long cut is that it is easy to manage and you don’t have to spend hours trying to set your hair at home. You can just wash and condition your hair and you are good to go.
Another great look for women with oval face is the long cut middle parted hair. This hairstyle brings out the features of an oval face and is both simple yet stylish. As with the classical long cut, middle parted hair also looks great in both wavy and straight hair. If you have middle parted hair, you can simply add a jeweled clip to one side or wear a fancy hairband to jazz up your hair in just a matter of minutes.
Layers and waves when combined with bangs can create an amazing look on anyone with an oval face cut. These haircuts frame the face nicely and create a very stylish look. The longer the hair, the better look it gives in a layered hairstyle. While most people prefer straightening their hair when they have a layered hairstyle, loose curls look equally good in layered hairstyle. You can try both and then choose the look that works best for you. If you are going for soft curls or waves, make sure to ask your hair stylist which product will make the curls look soft and glossy. Using the wrong product and often make your hair appear dull and lifeless.
Medium Length Hairstyles
The medium length hairstyles are those that end just above your shoulders. If you have medium length hair with an oval face cut, a layered medium length hairstyle can look great on you. Such hairstyles usually look great on thick hair so that there are a lot of layers added along the length of the hair. Even a straight bob with some bangs might look great on an oval face.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016