Want to wake up in the morning with transformed hair? These tips can make every day a good hair day.
Leaving wet hair loose can mean you find weird surprises in the morning; like you might have cowlicks that are uncontrollable, and layers that stand up straight. But this doesn’t have to be the case. These quick hairstylist tricks can eliminate morning bedhead.
Before going to bet blot your hair with a microfiber type of towel. Absorb as much water as possible then try one of these tricks for the type of hair you want:
When you have fine hair, it usually has a tendency to go flat. But these four steps can add overnight body.
- Spritz with volumizing spray. This swells the hair at the shaft and when it dries makes hair look thicker.
- Make a high pony tail at the crown and twist into a loose bun. This creates more volume but the loose bun prevents breakage. Finger comb in the morning. Avoid using a brush as this will frizz your hair.
Want wavy hair? Try this:
- Apply a light moose at the roots. This helps your hair hold its shame when dry. Divide your hair down the middle with a comb.
- Separate into two sections and braid each side only from the middle down. Secure with an elastic band.
- Pull out the elastics in the morning and let your hair go free. If you like more of a beachy effect try a little mist of salt water and scrunch with your fingers.
No Frizzy Mornings
If you give your hair a break from the blow dryer, this can be beneficial and it can prevent frizzing, especially if you have curly hair.
- Apply a good leave in conditioner and use a wide tooth comb to distribute it throughout.
- Part your hair in the middle and divide each side into three small sections. Fingers winding your hair upwards as if on a foam roller. Remove your fingers and secure the curl to your scalp with pins.
- Remove the pins I the morning and spritz with water.
These are great ideas but remember a cool hair style really does depend on a good cut. So visit your hairstylist frequently, whether you have long or short tresses.
Contact Anastasia in Oklahoma City for a great hair style!
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015