The new year will soon be here and with it new hairstyles and hair color trends. Some of the most popular trends from this year will continue, hombre hair and color dipped will still be going strong in 2012. Hombre hair is a natural looking color palette that blends your hair color from darker at the roots to lighter on the ends. This gives you the look of spending the summer in the sun. You can also go lighter on the roots and darker on the ends for a different twist. Color dipped hair has bright rainbow colors on random locks just on the ends. This is a great look for light hair, but you can also wear this trend if your hair is dark with the application of bleach on the ends before the colors are applied. Both of these looks has been popular with celebrities since the beginning of summer.
Red hair will continue to be on trend in 2012 with bright new shades. Violets and oranges are the most prominent shades for next year. If you have a cool tone in your skin, a violet red will compliment your it. Warm toned skin looks best in a shade that has more of an orange cast to it. Your stylist can help you decide if you lean more toward a warm or cool skin tone, and formulate a color that is perfect for your skin tone.
If you want something really different, you might want to try jewel tones. Katie Perry and Rhianna have both sported jewel tone hair this year. You can go as bright and vibrant as you dare. Bright blue, rich violet and even sections of green are expected to be very hot choices in 2012.
On the flip side, pale almost pastel blondes are on tap for next year. Pale platinum blonde with pastel pink highlights or an overall cast of pink is showing signs of becoming a hot trend in hair color. Pale violet and light blue are also becoming very popular. You can have chunky blocks of color, or have your stylist weave the color throughout your hair.
Rich chocolate browns and deep brunettes will be on trend for 2012. Caramel and deep gold highlights mixed with a coffee or mahogany color are very chic and give brunettes a chance to spice up their color and still look natural.
Hair color is one of the best and easiest ways to change your looks. A new hair color and style can give you a new perspective on the world and make you feel like a new person. Ask your stylist about the upcoming hair color trends, and she can help you find one that is perfect for you.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016