Crash into Fall with a sense of confidence that this season will be the best yet in terms of hair color, which goes without saying, is a prime factor in determining both your Fall wardrobe and makeup buys.
So let’s get to it; if you want to stay a head of the game before September—think bronde, rust–and why not?–go back to bursting highlights.
This summer’s hair color trends aren’t going anywhere fast once August hits. Bronde is always a safe bet for a mid-summer season transition. Simply mingle light auburn with caramel and buttery shades to get a yummy Bronde hue. With this color, it’ll be hard to tell whether your hair is blonde or brunette from a distance on the ski-slopes.
Remember those sun-kissed strands you had when you were about seven year’s old? Babylights can bring back this natural look, and this hue is definitely a thumb’s up for next Fall season, according to GiseleBundchen’s blog. Your stylist can recreate Gisele-hair by combing slim highlights into the hair and hand-painting the locks to enhance the glow around the face. This process is preformed mid-hair to all the way to the ends. Remember that face-framing babylights always builds a warm look next to the skin, which is a huge benefit during a cold winter.
Subdued browns and light copper always go hand-in-hand with warm/mulato skin tones. Just ask your stylist to take a look at Eva Mendes’ Fall ‘do from last year to give him or her an idea on how to go rusted-copper for next season.
It seems Lilly Rose Depp’s color always looks graceful and even with lots of dimension every time she hits the catwalk at Fall Fashion Week in Paris. Her full highlights are actually masses of thin highlights in the subtlest color scale, which her stylist entwines throughout the cut wittingly.
Rihanna seems to love the Fall. Every year at the MTV Music Awards, this pop star shows off some new gradation-effects on her almost-black hair by going for light copper highlights scattered along the lower half of her newest cut.
The give-it-your-all, Fall ombré fad from 2012 is on the rebound, assuming that your pro-stylist can recreate a Jennifer Lawrence hip-sporty, multi-hue. Adding lowlights to the roots and restrained highlights to the ends will get the job done just right.
According to marieclaire.com, strong mahogany will be the evident hair color before December hits. This hue always sends out a sexy, irresistible vibe during the cooler months when it’s not uncommon to be sporting a bulky sweater and lengthy scarf.
For hair color in Oklahoma City with low ammonia and low fade, call me (Anastasia) for an appointment.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016