How brave are you? Are you bold enough to try out one of the hottest trends this summer? Hot hair colors are limited only by your stylist’s and your imagination. All shades of hair color are in style right now from pale pale blonde to hot hot pink. These colors aren’t for the timid and not everyone can wear them to work, but if you really want to get noticed here are some ideas for you.
Pretty pink highlights look stunning in pale blonde hair. For the most dramatic effect have your stylist place chunky pink highlights all over your hair. You can also go a bit more subtle with small pink highlights. If you like the idea of pink highlights, but your job doesn’t permit you to go all out, consider a few small peek-a-boo highlights in the back of your hair.
Ombre hair and dipped dyed hair have joined forces to bring this stunning style. Deep blue ends transition to dark pink and then to a honey blonde. You can get this effect on almost every hair color. Pick your favorite colors and have your stylist create this stunning effect. This look is best for long hair, but it can be adapted to all but very short styles.
Just because you have black or very dark brown hair doesn’t mean you can add a shot of hot color. These bright blue turquoise ends create a one of a kind look on dark hair. Not only is the color combination dramatic, but a razor cut adds an extra element of drama. Notice how color is shot through the bangs for a very trendy look.
One of the prettiest color combinations is red and violet. In this picture red and violet shades are woven throughout the hair. The colors in this picture range from bright red, dark auburn, deep purple, and bright violet. Random pieces of hair are colored and the effect is high fashion and chic.
Your stylist can help you decide which hot colors will look best with your skin tone. If you want to heat up your summer look, go bold and make a statement with hot hair color.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016