Dipped dyed hair made a splash earlier this year and is trend that is still going strong. When the trend first started was seen on blonde hair with pastel ends. Now all colors are showing up and the latest incarnation is from British singer, Jessie J, is with black hair and bright red ends. This just shows that anyone can get in on the dipped dyed hair trend no matter what color their hair may be. Jessie J looks stunning with her jet black hair and vibrant red ends. Her secret is human hair extensions. Her stylist probably colored her extensions first and then placed them in her hair, or she could have placed them and then colored them. Either way will work.
Expertly placed human hair extensions look perfectly natural, like Jessie J’s do, and can last for months. The beauty of human hair extensions is that they can be colored, styled with a curling iron, flat iron or hot rollers, and permed just like your natural hair. The best way to place them is with the fusion method, but your stylist has other options to choose from to suit your hair and your budget. For example sewn in extensions are a great value and last for several weeks.
If you don’t want to go all out like Jessie J did, you can have just a few strands of hair done or go for a chunky look. No matter how you have your hair dip dyed, the contrast of colors is stunning. Ask your stylist about one of the hottest trends and have her help you decide the color combinations right for your skin tone and hair.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016