One of the heroes of hair, Nick Arrojo was recently voted best hair pro at the Future Pros Style Awards. Nick Arrojo started his career with Vidal Sassoon in Manchester England. He stayed with Vidal Sassoon for ten years and then began a career with the Wella Team in London. In 1994 he became Director of Education for Bumble & Bumble in New York City. He also opened Arrojo Cutler in 1994, realizing his dream to open his own salon. Three years later he became Global Master for Aveda. Nick Arrojo is known for his innovative razor techniques that revolutionized the hair styling industry. He is recognized as one of the premier master stylists in the world today.
In September of 2001, he opened Arrojo Studio. His custom designed studio that not only serves celebrity clients such as Minnie Driver, Liev Schreiber, Yamila Diaz, Melissa Keller and Bryan Adams, but also educates new and experienced hairdressers at Arrojo Education, Arrojo Creative and Arrojo Color Studio. Arrojo takes his vision and experience and shares it with fellow creative stylists to enhance the entire beauty industry.
Nick Arrojo is known internationally for his appearances on TLC’s What Not to Wear for seven seasons. He also taught Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’s, Kyan Douglas the art of hair color. He is the author of several “how to” books and has launched his own product line, Arrojo. Currently he serves as Special Creative Artist for Wella. Designers and stylists alike look to him for inspiration and education. Nick Arrojo is not only a talented and experienced master stylist, he has become a respected and revered force in the beauty industry.
Congratulations to Nick. Well deserved. And also bully for runner up Oscar Blandi on Madison Avenue.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016