You only live your life once, so you may as well try as many hairstyles as possible during this time. Below you will find the top 10 hairstyles that fit almost any head and face shape.
1.) The Pixie Cut
This haircut is iconic and has been worn by celebrities and others for generations. Years ago, the pixie was considered a boy cut. However, today women often mess it up with soft spikes for a sexy, feminine look.
2.) The Bob
Whether you have long or short hair, you can get a bob hairstyle. This flat cut works with curly or straight hair of all lengths.
3.) Long and Straight
For a simple yet sophisticated look, let your hair grow out and wear it straight. If you have naturally curly or wavy hair, you can use a flat iron to create this sleek look.
4.) The Shag
This fun haircut includes choppy layers, which allow the wearer the ability to have a bit of fun with the haircut. This is yet another hair cut that is perfect for long or short hair.
5.) Long Layers
Instead of wearing your hair long and straight, you can get a different look by having some long layers added. This hair cut is perfect for anyone, but is truly appreciated by women with thick hair.
6.) The Ponytail
The ponytail has been around almost since the beginning of time. Whether you are running to the store and don’t have time to wash your hair, or are going out on the town for the night, the ponytail is a hair style that will never let you down. Don’t be afraid to be creative with your ponytail. Also, adding bangs will give the ponytail a more sophisticated look.
7.) Layered Curls
Layered Curls give hair a lot of bounce. Wear them super curly, or tousle them for a more destroyed look.
8.) The Buzz Cut
Although it may seem that it is not for everyone, it actually is. Everyone comes into the world with a natural buzz cut and should try it again at some point in their life.
9.) The Flip
To achieve this look, style the hair so that the ends of the style have a slight upturn. This style was extremely popular in the 60s, but with a more dramatic upturn.
10.) The Blunt Cut
This cut can be applied to either long or short hair and incorporates flat cut bangs and hair length.
The only way to truly know what hairstyle looks best on you is to try a variety of hairstyles in your lifetime. The 10 hairstyles listed above are the most popular hairstyles for any face shape.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015