This week we see that beauty knows no age limits. We have celebrities from over 50 to an up and coming star in her 20’s. So many times we tend to think of beauty as being just for the young when actually it is for the young at heart. Beauty knows no age limits and as you can see, you can look just as fabulous in your 60’s as you did in your 20’s. You may have a few more wrinkles and gray hair, but as we age we have a presence about us that speaks to our experience and wisdom that is just as attractive as the blush of youth. Take a look at this week’s celebrity hairstyles in the news and you may find a look that you want to try.
Up and coming star Emma Stone is seen in Hollywood recently with lovely “Old Hollywood” hair. Her style is long and swept to one side with large waves reminiscent of starlets of yesteryear. You can get this look with large curlers or a large barrel curling iron and a bit of hairspray and shine spray.
Helen Mirren has stunning silver locks that she has styled into a classic medium length bob. This style looks good on almost any woman and her side swept bangs bring out her eyes. A bob is classic and has been popular since the 1920’s. Ask your stylist to create one tailored to your facial shape and lifestyle.
Jane Seymour looks polished and sexy in a medium-long length simple hairstyle with side swept bangs and tapered sides. The sides frame her face and keep the longer length from dragging her features down. Ms. Seymour looks as lovely today as when she debuted in Battle Star Galactica back in the 1980’s.
Singing sensation of the 1970’s & 1980’s, Olivia Newton John shines with a medium length cut that has layers to give it some movement. Her blonde hair is sunkissed by highlights expertly placed to brighten up her look and frame her face.
Halley Berry has the kind of face that would look good in any hairstyle. In this week’s picture we see her in her signature Pixie. This popular short cut accents her lovely features and you can get this style by applying some styling paste to the crown and twisting the ends to create a spiky yet feminine look.
Reese Witherspoon looks cool and confident in a long blunt cut razored in the front. Choppy bangs and lowlights further enhance Ms. Witherspoon’s beautiful blue eyes. If you want a polished long cut that has some movement and is not boring, this would be an excellent choice.
As always your hairstylist is your best resource to find the perfect cut and professional products to maintain your look. No matter what your age you can look great. Check back next week to see what celebrity looks we find.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016